June 10, 2023
Timonium Fairgrounds | 12pm – 6pm
2200 York Rd. Lutherville-Timonium, MD 21093
12pm – 6pm
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION
1pm – 6pm
Come Out And Enjoy Wine, Beer, Spirits and Music at the TIMONIUM FAIRGROUNDS. We’ve moved our long running Inner Harbor festival to the open environment of the Timonium Fairgrounds.
Enjoy a day-drinking garden party filled with lots of green grass, great music, and good vibes.
Baltimore Wine & Food Festival
You Can Expect…
- LOCAL MARYLAND WINERIES: Come and taste your favorites – and buy bottles if you’d like.
- INTERNATIONAL WINE: Italian, French, Spanish, and others will be throughout the show.
- DOMESTIC WINE TASTINGS: California, Virginia, and others will be sampled.
- GREAT MUSIC ON THE MAIN STAGE: Regional bands will keep you dancing all day!
- BUY A BOTTLE AND HANG! The show will also offer a limited selection of wines by the bottle to drink while you are there.
- BEERS & SPIRITS, TOO! The name says WINE but the event offers a great selection of beers plus one area dedicated to LOCAL MD beers. As well, you’ll see a lot of seltzers and canned cocktails.
- 100+ to sample! In an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE format with your souvenir cup.
- Baltimore’s Best Food Trucks.
- PICNIC BLANKETS, PICNIC TENTS, & CHAIRS ARE WELCOME: Come prepared to chillax and enjoy the afternoon with fun music and fun times.
- FREE Parking
- Great Access from the Light Rail
Special VIP Experience Includes:
- Special VIP Area with Champagne Lounge
- A bottle of wine from our curated selection
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir glass and wine bag
- FREE water
VALID 12PM – 6PM
Ticket prices increase on-site. Includes unlimited samples of all beverages, a souvenir tasting glass & wine bag, a bottle of wine from our curated selection, free bottled water, access to VIP area and Champagne Lounge, entrance to the event 1 hour early in an exclusive session, plus all performances.