May 9, 2020
Harbor Point – Central Plaza, Inner Harbor | 11am – 5pm
1310 Point Street Baltimore, MD 21231
11am – 5pm
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION
12pm – 5pm
Experience The Revolution. Don’t Let Wine Drinking Be Intimidating…..let us introduce you to new drinks and cocktails that are soon to become your favorites. The 5th Annual Baltimore Wine & Food Festival offers fun, food & spirits in a day-drinking party that will have you bubbling as much as the champagne.
EXCITING INTERNATIONAL WINES FOR TASTING. Guests can enjoy over 100 wines from all over the World, as well as Maryland producers.
SIX NEW SPECIALTY AREAS at the Fest:
BEERS & SPIRITS, TOO! This year will feature a great new selection of beers plus one area dedicated to LOCAL MD Beers. As well, your favorite liquors will be on hand for tasting.
ENHANCED NEW GAMING AREA. We’ve enhanced the gaming area and you can unleash your inner kid…….go ahead, no one is looking.
The Harbor is Hopping…
- Over 100 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A souvenir glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of our great vendors and great food trucks.
- DJs and DJs – bring your dancing shoes. Baltimore’s best DJ’s will be spinning tunes all day.
Special VIP Experience Includes:
- Access to the VIP Champagne Lounge
- One Bottle of Wine From our Curated Selection.
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir glass and wine cooler bag
- FREE water
- Access to VIP Only Washrooms